Wally

Default Radio question

Bobsprit wrote:
Yeah Wally.... 40 nautical miles for a good VHF is possible.

And STILL I get no apology from Wally who infered that I was lying.

If you think I inferred that you were lying, it would have been because the
evidence empirically presented would lead one to draw such an inference.
However, the word I believe you are attemptng to utilise is not 'infer', but
'imply'. To use 'infer' in place of 'imply' is slack.

I didn't apologise, because I made no such implication. I did question the
veracity of your claim, but did so with the qualification that I stand to be
corrected. This was clearly implied, and the inference thus readily
available to be drawn by the reader, by the title of the thread in which I
enquired into the veracity of your claim, namely, "Radio question" - this
very thread. I invite you to read the original post again. Furthermore, on
the matter of your attempting to troll for a butt-kiss, I responded to your
similar comment regarding this yesterday.

Happy now, battery boy?

Oh, when did you say your next trip is? Let me know - I'll keep my handheld
switched on. Hail me! Channel 9!

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com