Harry Krause

Default (OT) Limbaugh admits addiction

WaIIy wrote:

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 09:08:55 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Jim - wrote:

"Jack Rye" .# wrote in message
Now for the good stuff that Rush's illicit use of the drug and some
consequences of use. Long-term usage can lead to physical dependence. A
large dosage can cause severe respiratory depression that can lead to death.
And my favorite Withdrawal symptoms include restlessness, muscle and bone
pain, insomnia, diarrhea, vomiting, cold flashes with goose bumps, and
involuntary leg movements.

Good stuff? What a real shame that you are that hateful of the man.

Hateful of the man? Limbaugh is the personification of hate. He's built
his reputation and made millions as a purveyor of hate. He's nothing
more than angry white trash, the same as his audience of angry white
men, but just a bit more quick-witted.

Ever wonder why white men get angry?

Never mind.

Sooner or later, angry white trash like Wally here reveal themselves.

Poor Wally. His idol Rush is a drug addict. But when Rush is back on the
air, Wally will listen again, and Rush "I Got a Pass" Limbaugh will be
his hero. Again.

Email sent to will never reach me.