Jonathan Ganz

Default shopping pains

Get a folding trimaran like the Corsair. Then you can use one slip.
They're still expensive. However, the tris are faster than cats and
they point higher. You can also haul them behind a car if you need
to...

"NH_/)_" wrote in message
papers on the trust are taking longer than expected.
So while we wait, I am grabbing all knowledge that I can
from this and other groups, sites and such, so when the funds
come in, we know what we want. and the cat right now is
lurking top choice.

Reasons
1 will flip ...but does not sink
2 more room
3 sails in shallow water
4 more stable on the water

Down side

1 Costs are high
the one we are looking at costs 300K
we only have 140K right now so we have to
wait for the trust to come available.

2 mooring can be more difficult--finding room

NH_/)_

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Cats are looking to be a nice choice in the 38-40ft range

You still haven't bought a boat?
You probably never will.

RB