Bertie the Bunyip

Default Typical ASA Post #1

"sv \"Sensoria\"" wrote in
:

I hardly read this group anymore....In the past it has some good
advice concerning sailing.....with a little bit of humor

Now it is like visiting a school yard with 5 year olds calling each
other names...........would people talk to each other like this in
public?...would monkey's talk to each other like this in the jungle?

Frankly it's embarrassing....

But I guess it's for the better..... that these wacko's stay here
typing "witty" answers to each other all day then sailing...

I usually try to get away from these idiot's on the dock......

I'm glad that they finally found a home.........and the company of
others.....

Please just ignore the idots and post something constructive!

Bertie

(God i gotta do everything for you guys!)