Lady Pilot

Default Dating advice for sailors from Simple Simon

"Simple Simon" wrote:

As I've said before, sexual attraction is something
that usually happens without the woman being in
control of it. That's the way nature intended it.

"Sexual attraction isn't a choice for a woman."

Really? roflmao

One of my favorite ways to make a woman feel
attracted to me is to play hard to get! I just use
the old female technique in reverse! I know this
sounds far out, but stay with me here.

I see what your strategy now...get the other guys to play hard to get
while you go in for the 'kill'. Nice! LOL

You've probably already
noticed how Lady Barbara, Katysails, Lady Pilot,
Haggie hang on my every word. It's not just a
coincidence.

Absolutely!

LP