Simple Simon

Default What happens when you elect a Democrat president.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...

One thing I won't joke about...the fact that we have a dangerous man at the
helm of our great country.

Are you worried that President Bush's tax cuts have caused
the recent upturn in the economy with all signs predicting further
robust growth? I'd be worried too if I were you because a good
economy spells death for any Democrat chance of winning even
as dog catcher in 2004.

Are you mad because your gloom and doom attitude based
upon ignorance has not allowed you to make about 20% on
your equities since March of this year with the Market coming
back like gangbusters? I've made over 50 large in the Market
since March. How much have you made?

Sad fat man that you are nobody listens to you anymore.

S.Simon - an investor who believes in our great country and
its even greater Presidential leadership to the extent that he
invests in our businesses and reaps the benefits while Democrats
whine and blubber all the way home to their Mommy!