Harry Krause

Default (OT) Limbaugh admits addiction

Gould 0738 wrote:

So, if the prosecutors decide not to prosecute, will RL not be practicing
what
he preaches?

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

No. But the prosecutors will not be practicing what Rush has preached, "Throw
the book at 'em! Don't be soft on drug users!"

I can't wait to talk to my dad in the next few days. (He's been really sucked
in by Limbaugh). Last time we spoke, he was advocating death sentences for drug
pushers *and* users...(a position probably well beyond even RL's rantings). I
suspect
he'd make an "exception" for RL. :-)

My father-in-law, an otherwise nice fella, is a mind-rusted Republican,
politically, and a fan of Rush. I plan to push his face into Rush's
troubles...how delicious.

Email sent to will never reach me.