Capt. Mooron

Default I can cope with monomania...

Taddy..... I'll have to humbly shoulder the responsibility for Bobsprit's
sudden and self invoked rise to his newly proclaimed status. Curse me if you
must... but I was weak and the pickin's were meager.... until, in my most
desperate hour, Bob shone his beacon of insufferable idiocy and gave me
hope.

Notice how Bob... under mild but consistent prodding from me... united this
traumatized pack of slavering, hungry and beaten curs into lean, sharp
witted, bloodthirsty seadogs. He has been delivered whole again to his lot
in life.... returned to the pinnacle of defamation and debate. No more will
he have to play second fiddle to a Bunyip. Let's place a crown upon his head
and a sash around his wide girth... Bob is once more in the fighting chair
and the hooks are being baited while Ozzy bails the chum....

CM