Capt. Mooron

Default Stanchion base backing plates

"Wally" wrote in message

| Anyway, what should I do about the paint/antifoul on the rudder? Paint
| first, feather the edge and then antifoul over it, or antifoul first,
| feather, and paint over the edge of the antifoul?

Since I'm not experienced with the type of paints you are using... that
would be difficult to advise on Wally. Generally I would try feather, paint
and antifoul... in that order. How thick is the paint or it's application
that would suggest the requirement for feathering? Maybe several layers of
thin, diluted applications onto a feathered surface will get the required
results.

CM