Jeff Morris

Default Bobsprit exposed

Yes, its clear that Suzanne is learning. This is good, since you have demonstrated no
aptitude for the art, and no inclination to learn.

I don't believe Suzy should start with radar - its appropriate to learn the traditional
skills first. However, since you think this was a difficult entrance, you should have had
the radar on - at least warmed up if not transmitting - since it would serve as the best
verification that you actually found the channel. If you were serious about learning, you
would have used this opportunity to see what the channel looks like on the screen. If
there had been an accident, you would have been held liable for not using it.

BTW, perhaps I missed it, but did you ever report the state of the tide when you entered?

-j

Bobsprit wrote:
You don't start basic nav learning with radar...or do you?

Finally, the charade comes to an end.

Bob has admitted that he is only *started* basic nav learning!

Donal, again...can't you at least make some effort? It's SUZANNE who's
learning. Do you suggest she start with radar? Here's your chance!

RB