Scott Vernon

Default Congratulations, Bob.

Isn't that the entrance the big ferry uses? If so, should be big enough for
the big fairy bob****.

Scotty

wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 13:33:51 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"

wrote:

Well you won't post a chart extract... and all I can find on my Encarta
atlas is Port Jefferson with a place called Poquott.. there is a location
called Flax Pond along the shoreline which is a SW to NE lying crescent

and
should have shown clearly.. then a course change to SE that appears to be

straight shore line terminating at a rather large entry to a seemingly

well
protected harbour. Is this the one that gave you problems?

Tee-Hee! Yep that's the roiling deathtrap that Bob risked life and limb to
venture into!

BB

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| No doubt you are basing this on number of passes required to make an

easy
| entry to a harbour!!
|
| Mooron, since you KNOW the entrance and have a chart of the area, can

you