Jeff Morris

Default Congratulations, Bob.

You're being far too harsh - since Booby has already demonstrated that the most basic
piloting skills are beyond him, we should encourage Suzanne's efforts to learn.

--
-jeff
"Constant Vigilance!" - Frances W. Wright

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

As I clearly indicated, I spot used the GPS to give
Suzanne our position. She did the rest, also using her Davis bearing compass
(for practice) to confirm positions.

Bwaaaaahahahhahahahahahhahahha!

Confirming GPS positions with a hand bearing compass is
about as silly as confirming the location of a fiber optics
cable with a backhoe.

You are a definite hazard on the water - if you ever get out
on the water, that is. What a joke!

S.Simon