Peter J Ross

Default Church & State...

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 21:02:34 +0200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from /etc:

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:24:48 +0000, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Bertie the Bunyip posted:

"/etc" wrote in
news
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:01:44 +0000, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Bertie the Bunyip posted:

"/etc" wrote in
news
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:49:41 +0000, when the end of the tunnel
became apparent, Bertie the Bunyip posted:

"/etc" wrote in
news
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 02:18:27 +0000, when the end of the tunnel
became apparent, Bertie the Bunyip posted:

"katysails" wrote in
:

(people) learn the rules of a language much more effectively by
exposure to others who use it correctly

And where, pray tell, are you going to find enough people who
use the language correctly to influence said individuals to
follow suit?

Fox?

Awww, bertie, youre doing it again, why not join the
Alcatroll crew ?

Is there a pension?

You get pension from day 1 on. Ask PJR.

Cool. You got a canteen?

We have a fridge and a bar in each office,
and a party at coffee break. Steve Leyland
will pass the bong.

OK, dental plan?

We've got that outsourced to a Phillipine company,
works fine!!

Bertie

I suggest "Chairman of Queen Mother Studies" as Bertie's job
description.

But what do I know? I'm only the Vice-President, FFS.

http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8