Peter J Ross

Default Mooron

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 00:11:20 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 05:31:06 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On 28 Aug 2003 05:15:09 GMT, a team of surgeons from alt.sailing.asa
removed the following benign growth from Bertie the Bunyip:

Peter J Ross wrote in
om:

On 28 Aug 2003 03:56:04 GMT, a team of surgeons from alt.sailing.asa
removed the following benign growth from Bertie the Bunyip:

Peter J Ross wrote in
news:bhufkv8tkofnrbjm1aphoooe0ddjhcjsmo@4ax .com:

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 21:51:14 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie
the Bunyip:

Peter J Ross wrote in
newsqlfkvkot5k2r66rdvk9qt9t5qmbho21b1@4 ax.com:

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 23:15:23 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons
from alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
Bertie the Bunyip:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in
m:

I heard donal hijacked my puter. I knew I was innocent.

jesus christ on a ****ing Vespa.

Of course, the old versions of the Bible mistranslate the Greek
word for Vespa as "ass".

Which is what caused me to lose my religion.

But it's unforgivable the way they got "Virgin" and 65 Shelby
Mustang confused.

Yes, and they confused the Holy Spirit with the Citroën Déesse,
too.

Wel that's almost understandable, be fair.

I saw a DS parked in the street just a couple of days ago. It looked
like a *real car*, not one of these crappy boxy modern ones.

Funny you should say that. I have a friend who rallies one and I saw a
mid '70s one in the street in a town i was staying in yesterday.

Of course, I drive a Bentley Continental myself.

OK. Dinky or Corgi?

OH! Well done!

I tried Lincoln Logs, but it wasn't pretty.

Bertie

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8