Doug Kanter

Default Incredible MOB survival story!

Sounds like a pretty sloppy arrangement to me, but hey...I'm nuts about
details.

"Rick" wrote in message
nk.net...
Doug Kanter wrote:

Hopefully, she's tough enough to find and kill the crew that left her

out
there.

Hopefully she has the moral strength to avoid jumping to absurd

conclusions.

The Coast Guard received a relayed message from the shrimper two hours
after she was last seen on the boat. Commercial crews work hard and
don't go around doing bed checks on each other. When someone is "off"
the crew tend to leave them alone and not wake them up every few minutes
to see if they are still alive and onboard.

Not being onboard I certainly can't say what happened but it sure sounds
like she was "off" for the duration of a drag and she was left alone to
find some peace and quiet. When the drag was finished the crew called
her out and discovered she was missing. They then called for help.

If you think they deserve to be murdered for that then please stay ashore.

Rick