katysails

Default Church & State...

we now have food lines --

If you're 48 then you should know that we have always had food lines. =
They have never gone away. We have also had homeless, recessions, =
depessions, and eras of high bankruptcy. BTW, most bankruptcies are not =
business related but personal. They stem from people spending money =
they do not have and then asking the courts to erase it. Guess who =
takes that kick in the butt? You seem very naive.
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32