Simple Simon

Default Size matters!

You're stupid! Do you know what the surface temperature on
Venus is? It's hot enough to melt lead - almost 500 degrees C.
It would take a million years to cool the planet down enough
to make it liveable even if something could be done with the
atmosphere.

Terraforming is out of the question unless we had the technology
to move the planet out of orbit to the area of the asteroid belt
to let it cool down for several thousand years.

S.Simon

"The_navigator©" wrote in message ...
Not sure about that or else.

Cheers MC

katysails wrote:

Venus is covered with clouds.

Venus could be terraformed and an atmosphere could be created from the one she already has. Albeit, we don't have the

technology to pull it off yet. But we will. Much better than living in plasto-enviro units on Mars where even if there is
water under the surface, it would not be sufficient to create a breathable atmosphere.