Marc

Default Church & State...

I didn't say that was the only word I missed. It was the 4th incorrect
out of 10, giving me an F. What is even worse, I brought the detergent
box to school as proof that I was correct. Learned how to spell a new
word that day, HUMILIATION

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:06:05 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote:

What kind of test is it that you only have to miss one word to fail??

CM

.. .