Scout

Default Church & State...

Actually, I don't hunt at all (I sail, motorcycle, and camp) and was just
making a hunting joke while remember all the guns you've described on your
own hunting/killing adventures!
--
Scout
"Knowing the storm is coming only makes me more nervous."

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Scout" wrote in message
| Scout
| "All we've ever asked is that you let us come up and shoot a moose once

in
| while."

Oh Yeah... first you block the softwood lumber... then the cows... but

now
you want the Moose!!!???

Why would you want to come up here and decimate our wildlife... shooting a
majestic beast like the regal moose. The epitome of wilderness and

freedom.
To kill for the sport of it... it sickens me! To destroy such a creature

so
you can hang it's antlers in your lodge and brag to your friends on how
great a hunter you are... never mentioning it took 3 guides, a gun bearer,

tanker of fuel, a plane and a high powered rifle fired from a safe

location
100 yards away.

Come up with a knife and we'll dip you in moose musk.. then we'll cut you
loose in a corral with a Bull Moose in rut and see how you fare. ;-)

CM