Gould 0738

Default OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs)

Your boy Clinton was a master at this type of *double speak*.

Really, he was.

For example.

After being asked about his alleged underhanded dealings in (place
your favorite BC snafu here),

He would respond with something like this:

"There is no evidence to support that"

Meaning,

Yea, I might have done the dastardly thing but you'll never
find any proof of it.

Should the "Same Standards" apply to ALL presidents?

db

I miss your point, I hope. Are you suggesting that because Clinton, Nixon, and
a host of previous presidents have been caught lying to the American public
that we should just expect no better and be willing to accept this conduct from
the Leader of the Free World?

Clinton failed an important moral test.
I have never condoned his lying about the Lewinski affair. He blew it,
(literally and figuratively).