Flying Tadpole

Default Church & State...

Hey, any country that can simultaneously produce and keep the
architecture of Vermont, Manhattan and southern California can't
be _all_ wrong! I just wish US schools would teach their kids
english AND english literature ---blunt hook warning

FT
--
Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

Scout wrote:

All good and true points Taddy, as usual.
As for the "how about giving us a hand" reference, I was being purposefully
ambiguous, hoping my good friend CM will continue to enjoy the laughter, but
will at least consider simultaneously applauding for the terrified
performer.