Capt. Mooron

Default Church & State...

We got rid of prayer in school a long time ago... with no big ruckus.

CM

"katysails" wrote in message
Mooron,
I would like to remind you that one of the BIG 3 media men, Peter Jennings,
is Canadian and has always operated in that ABC has operated in that manner
for a long time....media is media....what they can't see, they invent. And
yes, there are states that hold the preponderancy of fundamentalists....We
are also the nation where the majority has elected to eliminate prayer in
school....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse