Scout

Default Church & State...

Hey CM, give us a break. You do know we're talking about Alabama here,
right?
Scout

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Ya laugh at the idiocy of a nation run by a fanatical Muslim religion like
in Iraq and Iran... then you see the American finger pointers wailing and
praying and rolling on the ground because they removed a Christian

religious
monument from a Federal Building!!!

It's beyond ludicrous... it's hilarious. I've been watching it on TV...
I've never seen such fanatic, illogical, religious, red neck, bigoted,
narrow minded, backward assembly of idiots in a long while! The world is
laughing at you.... again!

... and to top it off.... the 10th commandment is.. thou shall not

covet!!!!

CM