Clams Canino

Default probably asked a million times

It's a 1958, only reason I'm going in is that it sat too long improperly
stored and seized.
The imlications weird me out too. Now think about this........ all that
stuff works in the *dark* till someone splits the cases. We just visualise
it all with light.

-W

"Paul" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
Okay, I thought about what you wrote until it weirded me out.

I think I was right where you were at when you wrote, "strange feeling
indeed". It is.

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
I reflect on this because after we move, I plan on powering a new party
barge with one of those critters. I plan on going in and giving it an
overhaul, knowing full well when I close it back up, I'll likely be dead
before anyone ever opens it up again. Strange feeling indeed.

-W

"Clams Canino" wrote in message

I do know the 44 cubic inch Mercury 2-stroke 45-50hp 4 cylinder has an
ungodly lifespan though. Likely to outlive it's owner. LOL