Donal

Default Oh, the Humanity!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I would be most interested in hearing of Bobsprit's journey in
some detail in the hope that I might learn something about passage
planning - all that wind and tide stuff and how it's calculated.

Wally, I'm no expert, but do well enough for the limited grounds we cover.
If you'd like specifics of how we planned for our little adventure

(Currents,
weather, and plotting a short course) e-mail me direct.
In thier efforts to troll, many people here bury any chance for a good

info
exchange.

Bob,...... passage planning could make for some great discussion. Why do
you want to deny the ng of the opportunity to have a real sailing
discuussion?

Tell us how you calculated the effects of tide on your course to steer.
Tell us how the weather forecast affected your plans. Tell us how the
actual weather affected your trip. Did everything go according to plan?

Regards

Donal