Paul

Default probably asked a million times

Okay, I thought about what you wrote until it weirded me out.

I think I was right where you were at when you wrote, "strange feeling
indeed". It is.

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
I reflect on this because after we move, I plan on powering a new party
barge with one of those critters. I plan on going in and giving it an
overhaul, knowing full well when I close it back up, I'll likely be dead
before anyone ever opens it up again. Strange feeling indeed.

-W

"Clams Canino" wrote in message

I do know the 44 cubic inch Mercury 2-stroke 45-50hp 4 cylinder has an
ungodly lifespan though. Likely to outlive it's owner. LOL