Per Elmsäter

Default Paper charts are for Wannabees

Capt. Mooron wrote:
"Per Elmsäter" wrote in message

If I had 12 bucks for every GPS or laptop that malfunctioned at
sea.... why I'd be poorer than you, even though I wouldn't waste the
occasional twelve bucks that came my way on Rum and painkillers.

Don't knock it... it's liquid courage to fortify you while you watch
yet another paper chart flying like a psycho kite downwind with all
your plots and data. It's also good for post lightening trauma while
you warm your hands on the fried circuit boards of your high tech
navigational array.

Not enough. Wanna do a joint venture.

I'm broke ... frickin cost of charts are killin' me!

CM

Don't worry Moroon. If this thread does it's job, everybody on a.s.a will
let their paper charts fly with the winds and you can collect a bundle of 12
dollar bills. You can also empty the spirits in your compass down your
throat. That'll save you maybe half a bottle of Overproof.

--
Perre