Jonathan Ganz

Default Oh, the Humanity!

I've never received nasty emails from either Bob or Neal.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Booby has never screwed with me via e-mail.

Thanks, neal. I've never sent anyone anything nasty, Even the wedding pic

sent scotty was a web address and not a file. Scotty simply discontinued

his
discourse with me after the Catalina 30 troll. Since Mooron won't talk

with me
I'll have no way of sending him the QT video clip.
I recently spoke with Marc and Scout and I don't think they're having any
trouble. Skitch and I have spoken through IM-he had someone looking for a

low
cost boat. I don't recall sending him any viruses.
You see Mooron?

RB