Per Elmsäter

Default Paper charts are for Wannabees

Capt. Mooron wrote:
Excellent ... this would be a great idea for sailors who are a
little rusty with Basic Nav. Why spend all that time planning and
plotting when a computer can do it for you. Short or long passages
can be plotted and even recorded. Tie it all in with your
navigational instruments to have a complete record available to put
those naysayers questioning your skills or passage routing to rest.

You're getting the picture, that would be this entire NG.

If I had 12 bucks for every chart that flew overboard while in mid
plot on a line of sight passage... why I'd be as broke as I am now.

If I had 12 bucks for every GPS or laptop that malfunctioned at sea.... why
I'd be poorer than you, even though I wouldn't waste the occasional twelve
bucks that came my way on Rum and painkillers.

BTW - how many shares did you buy??

Not enough. Wanna do a joint venture.

--
Perre