Capt. Mooron

Default Paper charts are for Wannabees

Excellent ... this would be a great idea for sailors who are a little rusty
with Basic Nav. Why spend all that time planning and plotting when a
computer can do it for you. Short or long passages can be plotted and even
recorded. Tie it all in with your navigational instruments to have a
complete record available to put those naysayers questioning your skills or
passage routing to rest.

If I had 12 bucks for every chart that flew overboard while in mid plot on a
line of sight passage... why I'd be as broke as I am now. Thank you Per for
this timely and valuable information. You should consider contacting
Bobsprit off line to forward this... I'm certain he could wire it into his
DVD recorder and produce a split screen mpeg of his ventures.

BTW - how many shares did you buy??

CM