Simple Simon

Default Oh, the Humanity!

To his credit and like most of us here, Booby is an OK dude in
real life. I think his friends can and do count on him. I wouldn't
want to be his enemy but I think he does have the ability to
separate group shenanigans from real life. Like me he probably
only has real-life enemies.

S.Simon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Well... I hadn't heard about Ganz's situation.. and I'll take your word on
your experience with Bob regarding offline contact. We don't often see eye
to eye on matters but I respect that about you. I'm not sure I can extend
that respect to Bob... he's shown an innate ability to forego common sense
in the past.

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

| Booby has never screwed with me via e-mail. We've
| exchanged e-mail on occasion mostly when I hit 'reply
| to sender button by mistake. I think it all stems from
| Ganz claiming Booby edited and e-mailed one of
| Ganz pictures. I don't set a whole of store in rumor.
|
| I'd say you can trust Booby with your e-mail addy.
|
| S.Simon
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Well let's not go too far down that path Bob... but I do recall you
claiming
| that people who had admitted to exchanging personal emails with you
suddenly
| caught in your retaliatory claims that they were sending you
pornographic
| material including kiddie porn when you found yourself on the losing
side of
| a flame war.
|
| How about false claims from you that posters who had admitted to
exchanging
| e-mails with you... of sending you emails acknowledging they were in
error.

| No thanks... your idea of privacy won't stand up to my standards. Sorry
| Bob....
|
| CM
|
| "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| | It's based on my experience with you on this group Bob.... what do
you
| want
| | me to say?
| |
| | Please repeat this info.
| | I converse privately with several people here. Most recently I spoke
| Scout
| | and Marc. Where is this history?
| |