Simple Simon

Default Oh, the Humanity!

Even if I were to get a virus from you or somebody else
I know I would not accuse them of it. As we all know many
viruses commandeer the addy book and send themselves out
to everyone in it. The few viruses I've ever received as an
attachment just made me think, "Oh oh, so and so's got a
virus." I usually e-mail them back and let them know they
are infected. Why be paranoid about e-mail? It makes no
sense.

S.Simon.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Booby has never screwed with me via e-mail.

Thanks, neal. I've never sent anyone anything nasty, Even the wedding pic I
sent scotty was a web address and not a file. Scotty simply discontinued his
discourse with me after the Catalina 30 troll. Since Mooron won't talk with me
I'll have no way of sending him the QT video clip.
I recently spoke with Marc and Scout and I don't think they're having any
trouble. Skitch and I have spoken through IM-he had someone looking for a low
cost boat. I don't recall sending him any viruses.
You see Mooron?

RB