Wally

Default Too much flat calm weather lately.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message news:XSd2b.61428

I doubt you'll find your little Scottish Midge 20 degrees North of the

65th
Parallel... and you haven't encountered the Black Fly if you think your
pathetic Midge is even in the running let alone a contender..... so

stick
that in your Bagpipe!

My inability to do sums is irreleveant here. Even without calculating the
relative masses of Midges and Black Fly, size is known to be (inversely
proprtional to) everything. Anyway, bagpipes are no use - they'd just make
their way up the chanter and eat you alive from the inside out. The only
creature that can withstand the Midge is a fit, healthy haggis.

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!