Clams Canino

Default OT - The Govornator?

Not just that.... but I wonder how many crass women have groped his body
without permission?

I just see it as a side issue until real charges are made and verified etc
etc...

-W

"JimL" wrote in message
What's the matter? Topic not going down the tubes fast
enough for you?

No one has said that the 'groping' was okay. Regardless of
party affiliation, Arnold admitted it and apologized for it.

-JimL

basskisser wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

(snip the drivel)

Bill

So, do you deem Arnold groping women as just a little thing that
doesn't need to be discussed? If so, once again, we are shown just how
hypocritical the Republicans are! It's okay to grope women if you're a
republican, but, if you are a democrat, you need to spend millions of
dollars of taxpayer's money to give to Ken Starr to get to the bottom
of it.