Jonathan Ganz

Default Too much flat calm weather lately.

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

"James" wrote in message
Why write this?
Whats this really about?
what do you need that drives you to post this stuff?

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Dear Pitiful Group,

The Bay looks like a mirror again this morning as it was
yesterday and the day before and the day before that. It
looks like southern Florida is doomed to a summer of
doldrums this year.

Even the tropical depressions fall apart as they head this
way. It's disgusting! The only good thing is these periods
of light wind and no wind tend to be evened out by periods
of moderate to heavy winds. I'm hoping for some good
reliable winds this fall as I'm weighing for another extended
cruise to the Bahamas at the end of hurricane season (Nov).

While most of you sorry losers are abandoning your boats
on the hard for another long, cold winter with bouts of colds
and flu, I'll be sailing the Bahamas once more enjoying the
sunshine, balmy breezes, crystal water, good company
(real sailors - unlike what passes for sailors in this group),
excellent fare and good cheer.

I've so simplified my life that I have only a dentist appointment
in September (routine cleaning - my teeth are perfect like the
rest of me) to occupy my time. This and I must do the paper
work to renew my Master's license which involves a physical
exam and a little pencil pushing. The only other chore on the
list is hauling and renewing the bottom paint. No sweat. I
think I'll even put off getting new working sails so I can
check out a Bahamas loft or two. Sails might be reasonable
over there since the labor is cheaper. There's still years of
life left in my present sails in spite of what a bunch of arm-
chair losers on this group say.

Ah, life is good.

That's enough about me for now. I don't wanna make too
many of you lubbers envious or too many women salivate.

Ta,
S.Simon