katysails

Default Too much flat calm weather lately.

Hooray, Hooray...By Ocotber that means we'll be once again Neal=3Dfree! =
And while he's been sitting down in the seweltering stink and stench of =
the sub-tropic doldrums, we all up here have been sailing....We had a =
very pleasant night sail alst night...wind at about 8-10 kn....we just =
ambled about a bit until we returned to our mooring...stormy today with =
a really bad forecast with fronts reversing...

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32