Peter J Ross

Default Mooron

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 23:15:23 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
Bunyip:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in
:

I heard donal hijacked my puter. I knew I was innocent.

jesus christ on a ****ing Vespa.

Of course, the old versions of the Bible mistranslate the Greek word
for Vespa as "ass".

Bertie

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| Why don't you report me?

But I like you Bertie.... you're a breath of fresh air. You haven't
done anything to warrant reporting. You've been civil and courteous.
Donal reported me to my provider on several occasions ... so
retaliation was in order. I got the confirmation letter from
abuse@lanode saved to the

hard
drive. Donal has reported several people on this group and
unfortunatly

Ganz
has been blamed for it.

CM