Peter J Ross

Default Is this group about sailing?

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 03:50:59 +0200, a team of surgeons from
alt.fan.earl-curley removed the following benign growth from /etc:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:32:33 +0100, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Peter J Ross posted:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:05:30 +0200, a team of surgeons from
alt.fan.earl-curley removed the following benign growth from /etc:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:42:30 +0100, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Peter J Ross posted:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:30:14 +0200, a team of surgeons from
alt.fan.earl-curley removed the following benign growth from /etc:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 04:28:48 +0100, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Peter J Ross posted:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:49:39 +0200, a team of surgeons from
alt.fan.earl-curley removed the following benign growth from /etc:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:15:08 +0000, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Daedalus posted:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:04:34 +0200, "/etc"
, stank up the place with:

Or are all these posters just amateurs?

Yes that and...

FLUFFY DOESN'T SAIL

Who is Fluffy, another sweet water sailor that has never seen a
ship before?

Fluffy is teh father of teh feline race.

P.S. And he hace much grateness.

If I see all those groups where it has all been Xposted to....
earl curley : a fine (ex)man who sailed astrology as it it was the seven
seas
karl malden: a fine actor who sailed the silver screen?

And alt.usenet.kooks, where strange submarine life-forms are studied.

Next you will be Xposting to sci.space.shuttle tying to insult that
fine person Maxson who found the TRUE reason why space shuttle flight 51L
collapsed, due to a conspiracy of the military.

No, no, I'll never do that! He's a self-published author of a book
about a conspiracy, and he starts twenty threads a day insulting
people who disagree with him. What's kooky about that?

You guys are a terrible lot, and I will consult my lawyer because I'm
certain you are doiniong something terribly wrong.

Tell your lawyer to report us to our ISPs!

Conisder buying yourself a good calculater

I already have a good calculator. It comes from Texas and is powered
by the rays of the sun! What could be better than that?

and type writer already!

I've never owned a typewriter. They have gremlins in, and they might
escape!

So I imagine you go to the post office every morning, waiting
before ll thoe old people got their wellfare check inned, getting
your telegraphed text transmitted to Usenet. Well, some people have
the time, others don't

FJUCKHJEAD!!!!!

--
PJR:-)