Jonathan Ganz

Default Level 4 Alert

I got about 5 of these before I realized it was a virus spew. All you
have to do is block the IPs from a couple of the offending sites. I
looked at my block log this morning. There were about 500 id'd
that matched. They never made it to anyone's system. I believe the
big ones are somewhere in the .nl and rr.com domains. It's pretty
easy to do.

"NH_/)_" wrote in message
m...
I just sent this out because I'm so liked , I opened up my office and

seen
about
20 of them this morning LOL. I have all my mail settings set to just show
the
subjects and not open, or I would be down for sure.

Subject:
Details
Approved
My details
Thank you!
That movie
Wicked screensaver
Your application
Thank you!
Your details

NH_/)_

--
Keep Posting and Squish a Bertie
\\

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Old news and I haven't had a virus or worm infect my machine for 10

years.
currently use a RAID system. I've got the HDs ghosted and a spare HD

ready
to load. You have to love that hot swap option. Firewalls and Counter
measure programs as well as port scanning utilities. The unit updates

it's
Dat files daily...

CM

.