Lady Pilot

Default Mooron

"Donal" wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

. Donal has reported several people on this group and unfortunatly

Ganz
has been blamed for it.

Liar!
You've consistently failed to post the evidence to back up your ludicrous
assertions.
If you have evidence then POST IT. Otherwise - SHUT the fu&k up!!

Donal,

Just wondering if you reported me? I've only been reported once that I know
of, and the person responsible confessed.

That was @home and now it's @cox and I have friends down there that respect
my privacy and wouldn't even bother me with a netkopping done against me.

These guys write script, and it probably goes to "file 13" immediately when
it's received. He he heeee

And just to be courteous to a question that you asked earlier, yes, I'm a
hell of a cook.

LP (be nice now Donal, we might get bored without you)