Clams Canino

Default Boat Name Help

If she works with cancer patiants: Melinanoma

-W

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
OK Lets cut to the chase.......

Dave - Deputy Sherrif
Melina - RN

Name the boat.

-W (thinking)

"jdm" wrote in message
I have a customer who could use some help from the boating community.

I'm looking for some help to come up with a unique name for my first

boat.
My wife wants something about her included in the name too. Generally,

I'm
pretty creative, but am having a block with something catchy, unique,

and
appropriate.

I'm a Deputy Sheriff (really liked the 'Deputy' graphic you have on the
site!) and my wife is a Registered Nurse. We have a new 23' Chaparral
bow-rider with yellow sport graphics highlighted with black and black
borders. We plan to put the name on the stern in an area that's approx.

30"
x 6". Also, we're both from Florida (she's from Orlando and I'm from

Cocoa
Beach). If we put a city on the boat, it will be Cocoa Beach.

Any help you could give would be appreciated.

Looking forward to your ideas!!!!

Thanks,
Dave (wife: Melina)

Please respond to this newsgroup or email Dave at DBRANNON1 @ cfl.rr.com