Bertie the Bunyip

Default Mooron

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 21:54:51 -0700, a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from anonyme:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:32:31 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
posted in message
from alt.fan.kate:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
| On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:09:10 -0300, a team of surgeons from
| alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Capt.
| Mooron:
|

| "Peter J Ross" wrote in message
|
| | You failed Cascading 101, didn't you?
|
| What's a "cascade" Petey???
| What's a "cascade" Mooron???

I have no idea what a cascade is on Usenet. That's why I asked....
The dictionary defines it as a waterfall, a flowing liquid or a
hanging mass. The engineering term indicates a succession of things
like chemical reactions or elements in an electrical circuit each of
which activates, affects or determines the next.

Is there an achieved "cascade" that can be viewed as an example?

**** off, Mooron.

**** off, Mooron.

**** off Mooron