Capt. Frank Hopkins

Default cuddy get too hot?

Formula PC cruisers have overhead insulation as standard equipment, so
the cabin does not get very hot. Of course, I did install a 7000 btu
heat pump so though it be too hot or too cold outside, it is comfortable
inside. I think your wife will also like the head (Bathroom) and Galley
layouts. You will like the easy access to the engine room, and the
double bed you can stretch out in.

http://www.formulaboats.com/

I am on my 3rd formula now, and can speak very well of the boats as far
as quality and functionality goes.

Capt. Frank

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks

David Ditch wrote:

Hi all,
My wife and I are on the fence about a bowrider or a cuddy. On thing I was
wondering is if the cabin gets really hot when you are not moving?

We have been looking at the Four Winns sundowner
We have Kids: newborn (may stay with grandparents till older), 4year old and
2 year old
Any questions I should ask my self when determining if I should have a cuddy
or bowrider?
We are in the Chesapeake bay near Annapolis.

David