John Cairns

Default I don't know what over came me....

Adrenalin is what overcame you. That's whay your hands were shaking
afterwards.
John Cairns
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote in message
If you lived here, you'd be getting the subpoena papers for a personal
injury suit in the morning and then you'd have to move to Canada to
escape....

That's weird the way you guys have things run down there. He looked like

he
was going to take a swing at my mother... I didn't really think about

what
I was doing... it just happened! ...that's what I told the police.

The cops seemed rather amused if anything. My hands were visibly

shaking...
:-)

CM