Peter Wiley

Default I don't know what over came me....

Ya know, I didn't see much of this sort of crap when I lived in
Tucson. Maybe sociologists were thin on the ground, or maybe it was
all them grannies wearing fanny packs :-)

PDW

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:15:00 -0400, "katysails"
wrote:

That's weird the way you guys have things run down there.

It's all the liberal "touchy-feelies"...Their take would be that the "poor kid" had been abused when he was younger, had no father in the household, came from a poverty-stricken area, and was born addicted to cocaine, so how the heck is he culpable for his own actions when others actions have been foisted upon him for so long....While all that may be true, it still does not justify anti-social behavior, but kids keep getting away with it here...too bad so many studied sociology in the 60's and 70's....Look what it's done for us.