George Booth

Default Sailing across LIS

anonymous wrote in
:

Most of the people here lately are losers and flakes.
They are the same type of children one sees on any
playground doing the most stupid and absurd things
and yelling, "Lookit me, lookit me!" Too stupid to know
the difference between accomplishment and foolish
noise.

Here's the only solution I've found that makes it readable.

First, KF the people who you know will never contribute anything
useful. I go pretty light on that, but it eliminates about 50% of the
messages. Then when you download headers highlight all of them for
deletion except the 4 or 5 threads that look like they might be of
interest. Hit the delete key, and download the remaining messages.

Good plan

Bertie