Clams Canino

Default OT - The Govornator?

As I understand the tale, Arnold made his 1st million when he got here as an
unemployed muscle-kid and put an ad in the papers with a buddy advirtising:
"Genuine European Bricklayers and Stonecrafters" it didn't matter that he'd
never done it - he learned the trade fast and capitalized on the fact that
European stone stuff was in vogue. He had a successfull business in no time
while winning minor titles on his way up the bodybuilding food chain. Sounds
to me like he didn't waste his time on Muscle Beach showing off his abs. LOL

When he said he wanted to be a big star ac-tor, everyone
laughed.............

I'm not gonna laugh at him now......... too risky.

-W

"Calif Bill" wrote in message news:8O4hb.3763

As to the election.
Arnold has done well as a business man. More money from real estate than
movies. Most of the refurbed area of Santa Monica his because of him.