Scott Vernon

Default Vindiication, sort of.

Yup, when I mentioned to a dock neighbor that we sailed into the slip one
night, he was amazed.

Scotty

"John Cairns" wrote in message
Reminds me of the powerboaters(and a few sailors, I might add) staring at

me
in incredulity as I sailed up. Couldn't figure out why, until as I was
leaving I saw 4 of the powerboaters assist a fellow motor head backing

into
the dock. Incredible.You would think that a powerboater would figure out

how
to maneuver his boat under power.
John Cairns

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
You are the epitome of a dockside expert with nothing to say in regards

sail or boating. You can't sail and you barely are capable of motoring.

You
have no clue as to what constitutes a quality sailboat and don't have

the
capability to employ one to it's full capacity if you did have one.

In short you have attained the level of the pecking order here that will

now
keep you occupied with elbowing Horvath, Simon and bertie for attention.

Reading you wax professional on sailing matters is sufficient to induce
projectile vomiting.... get a new script writer.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| I would venture that not having
| auxiliary power to get back in would make sailing "absolutely
necessary"

| Not if you could be safely towed after using your handheld to advise

the
marina