/etc

Default Is this group about sailing?

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 01:40:52 +0100, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Peter J Ross posted:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:46:59 +0200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from /etc:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:41:36 +0100, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Peter J Ross posted:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:04:34 +0200, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from /etc:

Or are all these posters just amateurs?

This newsgroup is about Bertie the Bunyip, Gary Burnore and Peter J
Ross - as you can tell by reading a few of the subject lines.

Who are these people?

They're famous, newbie.

Not as famous as when I was a sailor, mister !

We certainly don't want any skilled sailors like you here.

When I was here in the late '80s I could obtain full information
for my deep sea sailing exploits, and what's left now?

Nothing but sand. Nothing but sand.

I'm regularly sailing in the Carribean, and there is no sand there,
tha's for sure!

--
mhm 27x12