Daedalus

Default Is this group about sailing?

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:42:34 -0400, "Simple Simon"
, stank up the place with:

This group consists mostly of a handful of children who
have nothing better to do than attempt to make themselves
the center of attention. It's become a prime example of
OADD (Online Attention Deficit Disorder)

Biggest offenders are Moroon, Donal, Bobsprit, Pony Express,
LOCO, Binary Bill, Scott Vernon, and Cappys Master.

This used to be a decent group years ago before it was
invaded by a bunch of Capt.NealŪ wannabes who never
had any chance in the world of doing even a tenth
as good a job as the retired Capt.NealŪ did keeping
the discussion here related to sailing topics.

Most of the people here lately are losers and flakes.
They are the same type of children one sees on any
playground doing the most stupid and absurd things
and yelling, "Lookit me, lookit me!" Too stupid to know
the difference between accomplishment and foolish
noise.

A better group to subscribe to if you want sailing discussion
is uk.rec.sailing. The people over there at least act like
grown-ups.

In the meanwhile check out the good Capt. NealŪ website at
http://www.homestead.com/captneal/index.html he has lots
of sailing topics on his Novice Lessons.

S.Simon

HEY! I found the grumpy oldbie who complains but never leaves in this
group! Was I the first? What's my prize?

Jade

"/etc" wrote in message news
Is this group about sailing?
Or are all these posters just amateurs?